· Do not put on too much make up (i.e. if you have to), you end up looking like you came out of the make-up factory for a make-up advert. Men love the natural look and your beauty is graded by nature.
· Do not shave off your eyebrows only to redraw them with a pencil, it makes no sense.
· Never wear a vest or sleeveless top without shaving your armpits or without a bra underneath. Use blazers were necessary.
· Do not leave chipped nail polish to wear off on its own, there’s a reason why they sell nail polish remover.
· If you can’t afford good quality weaves, don’t bother. Plait your natural hair.
· Do not do artificial nails that make you look like a drag queen. Being simple is always sexy.
· See-through leggings and tops; leggings that hold on so tight to showcase your cleavages, used as a dress when you are out in public is a hell-to-the-no!
· Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return, expectations are dangerous. Do it because you simply want to.
· Never contradict what your man says in public. Respect, support and loyalty to him, is all you need.
· Never make your man beg you for sex. He will get it elsewhere. If you are too tired for it, explain to him... but as much as it is in your power, always save your energy for your man. Don't always give that as an excuse. If you are angry with him or he hurt you and its hindering any desire from you to make love, then let your man know. Keeping silent may work on him to ask why but it can also be dangerous as not all men are that sensitive.
· Never stalk the man that left you for the other woman.
· Do not share your best friend’s personal life with every man you meet.
· Women should never act on distress in relationships like checking your man’s phone, nagging him to death, and acting like a paranoid freak. You will simply release him to someone else by doing so.
· Never dish out your entire family drama on a first date. The guy just wants to know about you.
· Stop obsessing over your body. It’s good to eat healthy and work out but let’s leave it at that.
· Never over-accessorize. Stop looking like a Christmas tree.
· Never leave your used sanitary towel in the toilet for the next person to see. Women please!
· Never wear very high heels if you can’t do the Naomi Campbell walk. You look like a drunk grasshopper.
· Never wear short skirts and low cut tops when off to an interview. You will create the wrong impression.
· Never leave home without lip-gloss, your phone and most of all, your dignity.